Saturday, November 30, 2019

UNFORGETTABLE DREAM - by Shaimaa Adel, Egypt






UNFORGETTABLE   DREAM

by  Shaimaa Adel, Egypt



I really wanna know
Do you or do you not wanna go


I've been always dreaming of you
I've cried a lot searching for you
And when I finally found you...
Your mind rejected me...
I've tried to prove that it was me...
And my heart just waited to see...


I begged your heart not to let go..
It replied "It's the mind that has to do."
I screamed "No!! you are stronger than mind can do!!"
It replied "Don't think so... I have nothing to do"


I was forced to give up you...
Because my heart has nothing to do..
except standing so far away waiting for you.


Hoping may GOD tender the heart of yours...
Because  I won't forget you of course.


Hope you may not forget me too...
Because  I'll always think of you.


It's my fate and I should believe...
That your toughness will never leave.


It was the weirdest dream I've ever had...
It was an unforgettable dream that was so bad.