Thursday, November 7, 2019

THINKING OF YOU... - by Lonelygirl







 THINKING  OF  YOU... 

by   Lonelygirl



What would you be doing at this time ?
Every moment I keep thinking the same thing...


I have left my heart somewhere
And now it appears to have become your shadow.
It refuses to come back to me.
But, how could this be true ? 
You were never here and I was never there. 
How did you work wonders on me ?


Your thoughts seem to keep me awake
Into the wee hours of the lonely nights.
They don’t even let me do anything 
Even during the busy times of broad daylight.
How do I spend my life ?
What should I do to end this grief ?


Wherever I turn and whatever I do,
I have always your presence felt. 
My eyes don’t seem to be taking in
Anything else except you.
You seem to have cast your charm upon me.
How do I break this magic spell ?


There must be some intoxication
In every letter that forms your name.
There must be some numbing passion
In your sweet caring voice.
I seem to get lost in your dreams
And every moment I spend in your thoughts.


Are you even thinking about me ?
Will you be able to look me straight in the eye,
Judge my feelings and utter few words ?
Did you ever think about the emotional ties,
Or are you just having a good laugh
As you see that I am losing my mind ?


What would you be doing at this time ?
Every moment I keep thinking the same thing....