jam is a real delicacy. In addition, it is also very useful, especially
in the cold season. It is recommended to eat no more than 1 cone a day.
And the syrup from this jam can be used even for children and pregnant
women to prevent colds.
1 kg - pine cones
1 glass - Sugar
1 pinch - Cinnamon
1 pinch - Vanilla sugar
- Go through the bumps. I recommend using rubber gloves, otherwise it
will be difficult to wash your hands later. In a pot with a thick
bottom, fill the cones with water so that it completely covers them.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 40 minutes.
2. - Leave the lumps in this broth for 12-14 hours.
3. - Set aside the cones separately, drain the broth.
4. - Add sugar, vanilla sugar, and cinnamon to the syrup. Cook over low heat for 1.5 hours.
5. - At the end of cooking, the syrup will get a beautiful reddish color.
6. - 15 minutes before the end of cooking, return the cones to the pan and cook the jam.