Monday, April 13, 2020

SOMEDAY - by Brehanna Hall




SOMEDAY

by  Brehanna  Hall


At times I wonder to myself,
could you be the right guy for me?
I think that I could be the girl for you,
but at times I feel like thats not
what you really ever see.


You always tell me to call you
and I usually do
but if you don't answer
I sometimes feel like I'm pushin the luck
for me to ever be with you.


Most of my life I have just been hurt,
and I am hoping that you could be
the one to turn that around for me.
If you think all of these words are too much,
then I'm guessin this isn't meant to be.


It hurts always being lied to,
and always feeling used.
I am always putting my heart out there,
and it seems as if it always get abused.


When me and you hangout together,
there's nothing that could be any better.
You are the guy that I care about,
the one that I adore.


Always remember that I am here for you,
if it's a shoulder you need to lean on or even if you ever need a hand.
And I'm hoping someday that
we will become more than just friends.