Monday, April 13, 2020

I LOVE THE WAY - by Rosa




I  LOVE  THE  WAY

by Rosa


I love how your smile
draws people close to you
I love the way you're always listening
and have always been


I love the way you take the time
to do little things for me
I love how you care to think
and all the joy you bring


I have great respect
for your struggle to be you
How I fail and you forgive me
in everything you I do


I admire the strength you show
when you have none at all
I love the way you get back up
when you happen to fall


I admire the way you give willing
when you have nothing left
I love the way you live with passion
although your goals are not all met


I like how you stay positive
and let nothing in the way
I like how you are there with me
each and everyday


And to add it all up,
I love everything you do
Every little thing...
Everything about you