Tuesday, April 28, 2020

DEAR CHILD - by F Tired



DEAR  CHILD 

by  F Tired


Dear child
I'm sorry
Sorry for downing smokes
While you depended on me for life
Sorry for drinking the little I did
While you needed me
Sorry for anything I did to lose you
Before i knew you existed


I'm sorry for all the things I did wrong
That may have made me lose you


I don't know what you were going to be
Son
Daughter
But I knew
No
I know one thing
Even though your gone
Your still my baby


I'm sorry you never got a proper name
Only shartbait
But I love you just the same.


I remember when I first saw you
Unfortunately you never saw me
You looked off too me
But I still loved you the same


Im sorry you didn't get a proper send off.
I didn't know what to do with you
You didn't even have legs
I wish I'd done more then flush you.
I regret it everyday.
But just know I still love you
And I still cry some days for you.


I hope wherever you are
You can forgive me.
Because I'll always love you.


It was only  two short months
But I'll always love you

Regretfully
Your mother