Saturday, April 4, 2020

I AM A GIRL CHILD - by Adeola Ikuomola - Nigeria


Children Portrait by: Charlie Horse Photography- Sue Bryce of Sue Bryce Education - The Portrait Masters Photography Awards. kid photography, black little girl studio pictures, photo shoot ideas for children, studio pictures for children, little girl with olive colored wrap on


I  AM  A  GIRL  CHILD

by  Adeola  Ikuomola  -  Nigeria


I am a bright girl child
Born for intellectual flights
To set the dark skyways alight
To brighten the world all the way


I am a creative girl child
Born to ride on royal horses
Far away from the rickety trucks
Of the cold clods of dross and decay


I am the fountain of wisdom
And the mountain of knowledge
I soar in the clouds of understanding
Off the wailing woods and weeping waves


I am the mustard seed
Planted for a bumper harvest
To soften the soils and season the souls
I am the promising golden-eyed girl child