Saturday, March 21, 2020

NEVER FORGET - by Crystal Lee Ott




NEVER  FORGET

by   Crystal  Lee  Ott




Thank you so much, Mom 
for everything you do, 
thank you for the gift of life, 
and thank you for being you.


I want you to know that every day 
that you stand by my side, 
it helps me see my wisdom, 
and it helps me see my pride.


I want to thank you for letting me 
have someone to tell my problems to, 
thank you for letting me see who I am.


You've made me become a very beautiful person 
and you believed in me, 
you helped me see the ways of life, 
you helped me see who I could be.


One day I will become 
everything you've ever dreamed,
I promise you this,
And with that promise secrets behold,
you have the special key to my heart
which only you can unfold.


I know I'll make the best of my life
because I know that you did yours,
and once again I want to thank you 
for letting me walk through life's doors.