Saturday, March 21, 2020

MY FINAL GOODBYE - by Giovanna Acosta





 MY  FINAL  GOODBYE

by Giovanna Acosta 


I came to say my final goodbye 
Because I know you leaving without me
And is no way I could stop you
Because that how you want it to be
What’s the use in fighting a battle
That you know you can’t win
And with everything I would do
In your heart I just can’t go in
You tell me that you love me 
But just to stop my crying
Please don’t show any emotions 
When you know you are lying
Don’t tell me something you don’t mean
Or something you don’t plan
Because those lies that you’re saying 
Won’t make me feel any better than sad
Don’t tell me that you love me
When you don’t even care
Don’t tell me that you miss me
And don’t want to be there
Don’t tell me to wait for you 
And all I get is a goodbye
No phone calls or letters
Just tears in my eyes
Tell me what you mean
And not what I want you to say
Because playing with my feelings
Will hurt you some day