Sunday, January 5, 2020

SPEAK TO ME, MY LOVE - by Trinity Angel





SPEAK  TO  ME,  MY  LOVE 


by   Trinity  Angel



Speak to me, my love, and tell me of the wonders 
this world has to offer now with you by my side. 
Speak to me, my love, of the beauty to behold 
in the skies forever for us to gaze upon at night.
Tell me, my love, about the mysteries to unravel 
and the dreams we will both see come true hand in hand 
you and I.
Tell me, my love, about the mountains we will climb 
and rivers we will dare to cross unfailingly through time.
Speak to me, my love, about all the magical moments to share 
and all that's on your mind.
Speak to me, my love, about the mystical union 
of our two hearts now as one combined.
Tell me again, my love, that from this day on 
these worries need not exist of mine.
Tell me again, my love, of the safety and solitude 
I find in your arms and how they'll never leave me behind.
Speak to me, my love, of the riches 
our lives will bring us togehter side by side.
Speak to me, my love, of the stars in Heaven 
that shine brightly as a reminder they have destined us 
man and wife.
Always speak to me, my love, of all that's 
in your heart and on your mind.
And I will always speak to you, my love, 
my companion, my soul mate for life.