Wednesday, January 29, 2020

ONE WOMAN WITH DIFFERENT FACES - by Melissa Medina




ONE  WOMAN   WITH  DIFFERENT  FACES

by Melissa  Medina




There were times when love drove me crazy,
There were times when I longed for a sincere loved one,
There were times when nothing seemed important in my life,


This world has shown me so many paths,
That I was almost lost in its darkness;
Paths filled with creaky and scary noises,
I screamed but found no one by my side.


I felt myself drifting in the directions I never knew,
I cried at times- where I found no tears,
I jumped at joy at things which were wrong,
But no one made me realize the truth,


Today I stand in this world,
Like a woman with different faces,
All I ever knew was I have never been myself,
Because, I am that one woman… with different faces.