Saturday, December 14, 2019

I WISH I COULD TELL YOU HOW MUCH I CARE - by Richard Neil Thompson







I   WISH  I  COULD  TELL  YOU  HOW  MUCH  I  CARE 

by Richard Neil Thompson



I wish I could tell you how much I care
but all I can do is sit and stare
I don't know how to explain this pain
it's driving me crazy
not being able to let it out-
I think I'll go insane.
You are special to me
in so many different ways
I don't know exactly
what sets you apart from the rest
but you've stolen my heart
straight from my chest.
I'm trapped inside my love
I never will be freed
Of the pain I always have
Of this aching, biting need
It hurts because I miss you
And the pain will never cease
It'll never let me forget my love
Never give me peace I can't change the way I feel
I'll live with it instead
I loved you then, I love you now
I'll love you when I'm dead