Thursday, December 19, 2019

DO I EVER CROSS YOUR MIND ? - by Brandi Priante




DO I EVER  CROSS  YOUR  MIND ?

by Brandi Priante



Do you remember the times we spent together? The good times, back when you and I were the only things that mattered? Do you ever think about times like that? The first night we meet, at the football game, it was so cold. You kept giving me hugs, saying it would keep me warm. It did. Each hug lasted at lest three minutes. I felt something each time you put your arms around me, something that could last a long time. That night you asked me to homecoming. How can you not ever think about that night? It was amazing, being there with you, in your arms. Thats the only place I wanted to be. You told me that you never wanted to let go, and hold me there, in your arms forever. The week after that first night, was so fun. We had so much fun together. The day before we left we rode the bus together. Sitting together, heads touching, leaning against you, your eyes looking in to mine. We stood out in the rain. My hair and clothes were getting wet, but it was worth it. I was with you, in your arms, lips just inches from touching. How can you not think of that every once and a while? What about the first kiss? Do you think of that at all? We were at the movies, from the moment our lips touched I felt the magic. My head resting on your shoulder looking up at you, I smiled at you, and said "I love you." You smiled and kissed me and said "I love you too." Does that ever corss your mind? the way it felt, the way it tasted. The simplest thing seem to remind me of you. Does that happen to you like it does to me? We used to talk all night long on the phone untill one of us feel asleep. you would always make me laugh; made me think of things I never thought of before. You and I had some real deep conersations at night, I learend so much about you. We talked about everything, even what it would be like to spend the rest of our lives together. Do these converstaions ever replay in your head? So many memoires, so many fun times. do you ever think of them? Or they really not mean anything to you? that makes me wonder if I really meant something to you...