Sunday, August 18, 2019

MORE THAN WORDS - by Gregory Karl Wurst



 


MORE  THAN  WORDS 


by Gregory Karl Wurst



I never told a girl I loved her,
At least before I met you.
I felt that love was more than words,
And I needed to know love was true.


But now that you are in my life,
And I love you more each day.
Just saying 'I love you' isn't enough,
I feel there's much more I should say.


I want to spend my life with you,
And laugh and cry and dance.
I want to hold you close at night,
And show you a little romance.


And if we one day do decide,
To have a child or two.
I want to watch them grow in the Lord,
And have them remind me of you.


I want to watch the seasons change,
And be there by your side.
I want to grow old loving you,
If you choose to be my bride.


Words can barely begin to express,
What I feel and want to do.
It hardly seems enough at all,
Just to say, "I love you".