Friday, August 30, 2019

A PLACE FOR ME - by Anonymous






A  PLACE  FOR  ME  
by Anonymous
There is a special place in life,
that needs my humble skill,
A certain job I'm meant to do,
which no one else can fulfill
The time will be demanding,
and the pay is not too good
And yet I wouldn't change it
for a moment - even if I could
There is a special place in life,
a goal I must attain,
A dream that I must follow,
because I won't be back again.
There is a mark that I must leave,
however small it seems to be,
A legacy of love for those
who follow after me
There is a special place in life,
that only I may share,
A little path that bears my name,
awaiting me somewhere.
There is a hand that I must hold,
a word that I must say,
A smile that I must give
for there are tears to blow away
There is a special place in life
that I was meant to fill
A sunny spot where flowers grow,
upon a windy hill
There's always a tomorrow
and the best is yet to be,
And somewhere in this world,
I know there is a place for me