Wednesday, August 14, 2019

LOVE DANCE - by StarRides




 LOVE  DANCE 



by   StarRides


The roaring fire does leap and dance
casts glowing colors of love... romance
our eyes wide, with passions full desire
bodies smolder, like heat from this fire
mystic colors cast, in night's tropic flame
in an instant, love in our hearts claimed
my very soul does whisper your name
love in my life can never be the same


passions play, this hot summers night
sensual silhouette, framed in firelight
all changing colors cascade your face
with fingers of fire, my lips, you trace
desire in me, a thousand years burned
released this night from years of spurn
mystic eyes of love, trance like a child
set in life?s pleasures, this comely smile
your graceful arms beckon me inside
these lips with promise to be my guide


night flight to loves enchanted place
shadows of palm leaves on your face
with moonlight sparkles in siren eyes
within, paradise, heaven starred skies
on white sands in these arms you lie
two hearts consumed and jointly sigh
huge moon floats in this magic scene
complete emotion, surpassed a dream
your whisper of love on fevered lips
engulfs my senses to a total eclipse


moonlight on rolling tropic waves
all wants in life I no longer crave 
I waited, so long, for this inspiration
your love, supreme, a transformation
for all in life I?d ever dreamed to be
your love has brought that gift to me
our dance by firelight in tropic night