Thursday, July 11, 2019

YOU'RE EVERYTHING - by Stitch



YOU'RE  EVERYTHING 


by Stitch


You're the radio, just what I want to hear.
You're the darkness, my greatest fear.

You're the candy, you're ever so sweet.
You're my addiction, hard to beat.

You're the air, just what I need.
You're my depression, my tears I bleed.

You're my dream, a figment of my imagination.
You're the punishment, for my retaliation.

You're the flowers, they live to pollinate.
You're the ticking clock, my hour of fate.

You're the clouds, you soar over me.
You're the crash of waves, from the
raging sea.

You're my soul, you give me life.
You're the way out, you're the knife.

You're the moon, with such perfect shape.
You're the dungeon, with no escape.

You're the birds, they love to sing.
You're everywhere, you're everything.