Tuesday, July 23, 2019

WONDER LAND - by Dennis Omutu





WONDER    LAND 



by  Dennis Omutu




As free as a bad in the air
Without paying any fare
I have to glare and stare 
To make myself aware
Of another place so rare,
Of my Wonder Land 
Where I think about you



I am as human as you are
And as other people also are
I see you as my lovely star
That I can identify from a far
Your love fills my wide jar
In the reality of my Wonder Land 
Where I think about you 



In beholding you I can't get tired
Lest I get fired after being hired
In my hearts of hearts I'm inspired
Coz you're admired and also required 
You're all my heart ever desired
In the reality of my Wonder Land 
Where I think about you



So the two of us in our world, walking
It's just you and me let's keep walking
The journey just begun, we'll be walking
At a steady pace and sometimes running
This race of love with both of us running
In the reality of our Wonder Land 
Where I think about you