Wednesday, July 10, 2019

GOTH - WOMEN



Halloween make up inspiration "Black Pearl" by Anton Smirnov Gothic style


I was a goth girl in high school. Perhaps the powdered white face and the black lipstick were not the most attractive. I felt fabulous at the time but looking back, uh, probably not the best idea. - Christina Hendricks 


coloring for adults-kleuren voor volwassenen




goth gothic goth girl alternative emo scene punk emo girl alternative girl grunge witch victorian 19th century undead antiques steampunk steampunk fashion







@Marie Brown. Gothic Beauty. Black and Red




There is beauty everywhere...




There is beauty everywhere...



20 Magnetic Gothic Steampunk Women Costumes #steampunk #women #fashion #costume #clothing












I Will Be Waiting Photograph by Cindy Grundsten - I Will Be ...



I can feel it. The second I’m alone. The darkness beginning to envelope my mind. I can feel its claws beginning to curl and twist my thoughts up with them. And I try so hard to fight it. I nu…




#Chic #outfits fashion Amazing Casual Style Outfits



Carlos ABA



Model, makeup, stylization: Dante HeksPhotographer: Dante HeksWelcome to Gothic and Amazing | www.gothicandamazing.com