Saturday, November 3, 2018

YOU ARE - by Lane Darby



YOU  ARE  
by  Lane Darby 

You are like Christmas morning,
bringing happiness and warmth to the day.
You are the gentle breeze,
cooling off the month of May.
You are the sun rising in dawn,
giving life to every living thing.
You are that cheerful, sweet-filled song,
that every bird does sing.
You are the sparkle in the stars,
that shines so far and bright.
You are the silent, mild whispers,
the still and calming of the night.
You are that charming, handsome man,
that every woman dreams of.
You are the truth for all to see,
of a real and faithful love.
You are the one I turn to,
when my fears and doubts arise.
You are the one who gives me comfort,
and never tells me lies.
You are my world, my heart, my soul.
You are my light when I'm lost in the dark.
You are every breath of life in me.
You are every beat of my heart.