Sunday, November 4, 2018

MY LOVE - by Sandra Oguike





MY   LOVE 


by  Sandra Oguike



My love,
Every moment I inhale,
I breathe you.
You are like the air
That fills up my lung
With life,
And no matter how much
I strive
To build the smallest of walls
Around... to resist the urge,
To fight this delicious sensation
I feel in your presence,
You remain a distraction,
A sweet temptation
Magically smoldering.
And every minute you stare
I am caught in a snare.
Helpless, I sigh.
Your eyes are a spark,
They light up a fire
Burning red hot in my heart.

My love
When it rains, it pours
But you, you quell the storms.
You are my Mars
My seventh heaven.
When you blurt out words
And I hear your voice,
I am disarmed,
My limbs get wobbly,
I am held spellbound
In the hypnosis of you.

I love you, no doubt
But those words are partial
For they do not in the least
Spell out the very least,
Bits nor pieces
Of this whirlpool,
This maelstrom,
This mount of emotions,
The deepest of affections
That I feel for you.

My love,
In the deepest part
Of the chambers of my heart,
There you lie,
Dwelling, swirling in pleasure
For there in my heart
You have found your home
And in yours, mine.
And when our hands touch,
And our fingers entwine,
Your face, lips no further from mine,
Chills run all over my spine.

Oh my love,
Give me more and more of you
For I can hardly get enough of you.
You are to me,
The wings to the birds,
The wand to the wizard,
The oasis to the desert,
The waters to the river...
My breath, my world
My heart, my love.


R-Oksan@