Tuesday, October 13, 2020

ALL MY LIFE - by Kanya

 

 

ALL  MY  LIFE

by Kanya


I've waited all my life
For someone like you
Pure and simple in the heart
And eyes so warm and true

You love me for who I am
You capture my mind and soul
You have the most precious key
To my own heart's door

I remember when we first met
Our bond was very strong
You were there to save me
When I was so alone

But no more lonely days
Because you came into my life
I could not want anything more
In the darkness you are my light

I will always be yours
And you'll always be mine
My body and my soul
Are yours till the day I die

But death won't do us apart
Our love will last forever
And even if we're in hell
At least we are together

As days, weeks, or years go by
I'll love you more each day
I'll be by your side
Even when the hairs on our head turns gray

We'd reminisce the old times
And look back with a smile
Remembering all the memories
That made everything worthwhile

No one can ever take this away
This love we have for each other
No one can ever break us apart
Whatever they do, it don't matter

I've waited all my life
For someone with love so true
Now I don't need to wait anymore
Because now, I have you

We may go through tough times
Even times of hate
But we will be strong together
For true love is our fate

Remember this for the rest of your life
I love you and it's true
All of my life I've been waiting
For someone like you