Monday, October 21, 2019

WHERE DID WE GO WRONG - by Robert Arthur Miller


 



WHERE  DID  WE  GO  WRONG


by Robert Arthur Miller


I thought that when we got together
that it would be forever long,
but now I've come to realize
that my thoughts were only wrong.


Everything seemed so good at first
or at least from what we could see,
but it wasn't long before we both saw
we were causing each others misery.


Where was it that we went wrong
I thought our love was true,
how is it that our love so strong
is now a love that's through.


I only wish that I could understand
why it is that we can't be,
because not having you in my life
is really bothering me.


I hope that sometime and sometime soon
we can talk these problems through,
because  I don't know how much I can take
of always missing you.