Saturday, October 26, 2019

MISSING YOU - by Ahmed Ossama Abou-elwafa


    


MISSING  YOU

by Ahmed Ossama Abou-elwafa



Missing you like flowers missing the rain
Missing you like a poet missing the pain
Without you I just gone in sane
Missing you while am living and am dying
Missing you just kept me crying
And when I see you I feel like flying
Missing you like a child missing his mother
Missing those days of being together
Missing you like the sailor misses the sea
And only for you I can get over my knee
Missing your touch that kept me high
Missing your face when being shy
Missing your voice that kept me awake all night
Missing your eyes that captured me at first sight
Missing your smile that calmed me when I was ready to fight
Am dreaming of you cause you are my light
But I will never believe it's true
That I will never be with you