Thursday, October 24, 2019

REST IN PEACE - by Tiana Monique Savage






REST IN PEACE


by Tiana Monique Savage




You should already know that I'll do anything for you,
Just for the simple fact that my heart still adores you.
For you I'll do a lot of things, maybe even more too,
You're the answer to which everyone asks the question, "Who?"
Who's the one that has my eyes sparkle when I hear his name? You!
Who's the one that with his charm taught me that love isn't nearly a game? You!
Who's the one that wipes away my tears? You!
Who's the one that takes away all my fears? You!
You, you, you! I thank the Heavens above for you,
Like Beyonce I'm feeling Dangerously in Love with you.
You got that Butter Love
You make my soul shutter love
It's more than a mother's love
As for this poem, I don't know where it's going
As I sit for a minute and think it really sucks knowing...
I'll never see you again because you died long ago
This poem is to let you know that I still love you so
Know that I love you in my heart I will keep
Tell to others loved ones that I miss them and may you Rest In peace