Friday, February 15, 2019

I' M SAYING BYE FOREVER - by Rebecca Stech





I' M  SAYING BYE  FOREVER 


by Rebecca Stech



I don't know whether to trust my brain or my heart
its all between love and hate,
I don't know if I should forgive and try again
or just say its all over and goodbye forever;
You've been good to me for so long
but now I don't know what went wrong
I tried my best to make you happy,
what more do you want from me
that's all I can give for now.
I dont want to see you walk away but I think I have to
I seriously can't do it anymore
everynight I lie awake wondering what's comming next
and what I see makes me want to cry,
it's hurts me thinking I'm goning to lose you forever
we started out such a good thing
I didnt care what people said or how they acted
I believed you when you told me you loved me
but I don't anymore
everyone is telling me not to worry
but I do, each and every night
I try my best not to think about it
but I can't, it just something that happens to me
but I think I have to say bye forever.......