Thursday, May 14, 2020

QUOTES ABOUT PANCAKES (+images)




71 (700x530, 216Kb)

Watching a woman make Russian pancakes, you might think that she was calling on the spirits or extracting from the batter the philosopher's stone. - Anton Chekhov 

69 (700x435, 217Kb)

I thought English is a strange language. Now I think French is even more strange. In France, their fish is poisson, their bread is pain, and their pancake is crepe. Pain and poison and crap. That's what they have every day. - Xiaolu Guo 


77 (700x495, 205Kb)

The laziest man I ever met put popcorn in his pancakes so they would turn over by themselves. - W. C. Fields


75 (700x506, 220Kb)


It was like the way you wanted sunshine on Saturdays, or pancakes for breakfast. They just made you feel good. - Sarah Addison Allen 


73 (700x530, 186Kb)

I don't have to tell you I love you. I fed you pancakes. - Kathleen Flinn 


72 (700x530, 293Kb)


For Sunday breakfast, I make orange and ricotta pancakes, crepes and eggs. You know men, we usually go for breakfast because it's the easiest thing to cook and then we try to make it seem fancy. - Hugh Jackman 


67 (700x532, 253Kb)

I have people in my life, of course. Some write; some don't. Some read; some don't. Some stare vacantly into space when I talk the geeky talk and walk the geeky walk, but they make killer chocolate chip pancakes and so all is forgiven. - Rob Thurman 


62 (700x570, 301Kb)


I can still memory - taste the fresh buttermilk pancakes and hot buttermilk biscuits - both made with lard! - that were cooked on the top, or in the oven, of that ancient iron stove. - Vernon L. Smith 


60 (700x524, 273Kb)

I don't know what it is about food your mother makes for you, especially when it's something that anyone can make - pancakes, meat loaf, tuna salad - but it carries a certain taste of memory. - Mitch Albom 


59 (700x466, 208Kb)


Someone who eats pancakes and jam can't be so awfully dangerous. You can talk to him. - Tove Jansson 


51 (700x550, 249Kb)


We eat pancakes to escape loneliness, yet within moments we want nothing more than our freedom from ever having so much as thought about pancakes. Nothing can prevent us, after eating pancakes, from feeling the most awful regret. After eating pancakes, our great mission in life becomes the repudiation of the pancakes and everything served along with them, the bacon and the syrup and the sausage and coffee and jellies and jams. But these things are beneath mention, compared with the pancakes themselves. It is the pancake - Pancakes! Pancakes ! - that we never learn to respect. - Donald Antrim 


46 (700x437, 250Kb)


I love adventurous travel. I also love pancakes, and making pancakes for other people. You would definitely find me in the airy treetop as opposed to below ground. - Kate DiCamillo 


43 (700x504, 220Kb)

I love pancakes, and I actually do love healthy stuff. Like, I love gluten-free or whole-wheat pancakes. Breakfast is my favorite meal. - Ashley Tisdale 


7 (700x525, 375Kb)

I used to work at The International House of Pancakes. It was a dream, and I made it happen. - Paula Poundstone 


4 (700x513, 277Kb)

I order various types of breakfast and lunches. I do not just come in and order hamburgers all the time. I order the specials, pancakes, bacon and eggs. - John Brady 



I'm like the queen of planning and scheduling and I'm trying very hard to stop it. I just want to finish what I'm doing and go home. I want to have a weekend. I want to have breakfast, a stack of pancakes. - Sandra Bullock 




Where there is a perfect pancake flip, there is life. - Mahoatmeal Ghandi



There was no time for chit-chat when there were chocolate chip pancakes to be eaten - Kristen Day


81 (700x699, 279Kb)