Thursday, June 13, 2019

WELCOME HOME MY LOVE... - by ''Unslayed''




WELCOME HOME MY LOVE... 


by ''Unslayed''


If I'm dreaming never let me wake and 
If I'm awake never let me sleep..
Because you are finally where you're meant to be....
For you are with me..


If time is moving let it stand still, and
If its still let it be captured..
For you are with me..


If into my eyes you are looking, they are speaking..
They say everything for me.
In wake or sleep, my thoughts are of you..
Even when you are not with me..


Moments in time stand still because you have captured me
and I'm hoping you liked what you listened to
When in my my eyes you did see.
I long for you to be with me..


Our sweet embrace so long missed
And I wish to be enveloped  by you
And when your face I do see
It will be my eyes in yours looking back into me..


..No words, but speaking.. 
Welcome home my love..