Friday, June 28, 2019

IF ONLY... - by Ashlyn



IF  ONLY

by  Ashlyn


If only, if only you knew how I felt
If only, if only you saw how I dwelt
Every time I think of you my heart melts
If only,  if only I could tell you how  felt


If only,  if only you loved me too
But the chances if that are very few
The only thing I wish is to be with you
If only,  if only you felt that way too


If only,  if only I was better
If only,  if  only I  wrote a letter
Maybe than you wouldn't love that attention getter
If only,  if only things were better


If only,  if only I could fly
I  just wish I didn't say goodbye
The last day I saw you I cried, and cried
If only,  if only we could fly


I cannot live with how I hurt you
If only, if only you believed what I said was true
If only,  if only you knew how much I was stuck like glue
If only,  if only I  knew friends could hurt too.