Sunday, August 16, 2020

YOU ARE MY TRUE LOVE - by Lubomyr Slodki



YOU  ARE  MY  TRUE  LOVE


by   Lubomyr Slodki 


If I had but one wish, I would wish,
to wake up every day,
with my arms wrapped around you,
with your slender neck resting on my lips,
the touch of your fingers intertwined with mine,
your heart so, so close to mine,
that your heart and mine,
would beat as one.

We were once strangers,
and with a gentle touch, my hand in yours,
you lit up my life.
Our hearts have touched,
our souls have found their mate,
and the love we have shared
is a dream come true.

I think of you each morning,
I dream of you each night,
I think of you in my embrace,
I dream of kissing you forever.

And when we are together,
I wish I could spend eternity with you.
With every passing moment,
my love for you grows and grows,
the joy in my heart bursting without end,
eternity in paradise is but too short
for being in love and being loved by you.

You are my true love...