Tuesday, February 25, 2020

NEVER STOP - by Jay Pulinka




NEVER  STOP

by  Jay Pulinka



If I could take your pain I would.
Stand strong for you like I should.
I would be your rock, your mountain, your wall.
Catch you everytime you started to fall.
Bring you joy and happiness and steal the hurt within.
But your guard is always up you never let me in.
Your pain is mine and I wish you could see.
The people who have hurt you now have hurt me.
I'm not asking you to forgive or forget.
But know in me you bring out the best.
I'm there for you cause that's what I do.
Maybe someday you will know my feelings are true.
Your smile lights up a room but your eyes are filled with pain.
Why hold on to the agony? What is there to gain?
With us all I can do is pray.
That all of your bad memories don't get in our way.
You saved me from my demons and I promise this is true.
And now I'm locking horns with your past to try and save you
Just know I'm here for you and my heart is yours.
Your all I think about and all I adore.
I've been waiting for you my whole life and now you're here.
The woman of my dreams but she's filled with fear.
I will help you through this put you back on top.
You are my Heart , My Passion and fighting for you
I WILL NEVER STOP