Wednesday, February 3, 2021

FANTASY - by Shady Singh, Canada

 



FANTASY


 by Shady Singh, Canada


As I picture you smiling in my head,
I close my eyes and sink into the bed,
When you sink in bed and close your eyes,
Do you lay there and try to fantasize,
All those times we had once spent together,
If you're in fantasy, I'd sleep forever,
Lets sail above this deep blue ocean,
Sail together, it's our vocation,
When I'm upset I never cry,
Because of this, people ask why,
I wouldn't let any tears shed,
Just because you're in my head,
The love we recieve is like a bind,
You are always on my mind,
Our love is like a racing stream,
Your love is like a gentle dream,
My love can never freeze,
Lets allow our love to now seize,
I wouldn't ever let you go,
Let me promise to love you so,
You and I will be together,
And I will love you forever.