Wednesday, September 2, 2020

MY WISH FOR YOU.... - by Charlie




MY  WISH  FOR  YOU....

by  Charlie



May the angels fly down and kiss you upon the face
May they hold you in an everlasting embrace.

May the angels sing you a peaceful song
May they gently rock you all night long.

May the angels take all your worries away
May they show you a pleasant new day.

May you rise and open your eyes
May you look out your window and see the sunrise.

May the angels help guide you through the day
May they show you the right and proper way.

I ask the angels to do these things for you
For they are things that I am unable to do.

How I long to just feel you next to me
To let you know this is the way it should be.

Please know you are forever in my heart
Even though we are worlds apart.

We may be in a different time and place
But we have a love that they can't replace.