Thursday, March 7, 2019

I WILL BE - by Mssparklyone


 

I WILL BE 

by   Mssparklyone


I will always be there for you.
You will never be alone.
I will be that candle in the window,
So you can always find your way back home.


I will be the sun in the sky
To brighten up your day,
I will be the moon shining above,
So in the dark you can find your way.


I will be the blanket when you're cold.
You will feel my warmth around you,
I will be the shoulder for you to cry on
When you're upset or feeling blue.


I will be the listening ears
When you need someone to talk to.
I will be the advice that you need
When you don't know what to do.


I will be the voice inside your head,
Telling you not to give up, to fight,
I will be the hand patting your back
When you stand up for what is right.


I will be those stars you wish upon
To help you realize your dreams.
I will be the needle and the thread
If it all falls apart at the seams.


I will be the map to anywhere,
To help you when you are lost.
I will be that number you can call for anything,
No matter what the cost.


I will be that feeling in your heart
That let's you know I'll love you like no other.
I will be anything you need at anytime.
I will always be...your mother.