Saturday, July 11, 2020

TODAY'S MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING - by Andrew


                                                                                   

TODAY'S  MY  DAUGHTER'S  WEDDING


by  Andrew



Today's my daughter's wedding day.
And a wonderful thing it is;
To see her so excited,
So happy to be his.


But once she was my baby girl;
My first born, love of my life.
But now she is a woman,
And just became his wife.


Once she was my baby girl,
Loved her daddy, and her toys;
But then, I couldn't stop it,
She grew up, and loved the boys.


Today's my daughter's wedding day.
How fast the time did go;
From little feet, and Sesame Street,
To a wedding gown it flowed.


From golden locks, and lollipops,
She grew up straight and tall.
From baby things, to a wedding ring;
How I loved her through it all.


And now she will go forward,
To enter married life.
To share the good and bad times,
The happiness, and the strife.


I wish them both, the best of luck;
With a prayer that my eyes will see;
That God will Bless them with a baby girl,
Just like he gave to me...