Tuesday, July 30, 2013

QUOTES ABOUT COUPLES AND LOVE










Every couple has ups and downs, every couple argues, and that’s the thing: you’re a couple, and couples can’t function without trust. - Nicholas Sparks



Relationships dont always make sense. Especially from the outside - Sarah Dessen



5227673__3 (500x500, 168Kb)




'cause I know there is strength
in the differences between us
and I know there is comfort
where we overlap"

-Ani Difranco's










Who, being loved, is poor ? -Oscar Wilde








Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there. -Otomo No Yakamochi







I love your feet
because they have
wandered over
the earth and through
the wind and water
until they brought
you to me.

-Pablo Neruda









If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.  - Ernest H. Shephard








Staying together when things get though will only make you a stronger couple.

 - Unknown












Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is succes

- Henry Ford
 











I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but… I want to spend every irritating minute with you. - Scrubs








The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along. -

The Essential Rumi






I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.

- Roy Croft





When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

- When Harry Met Sally






We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. 
-
Robert Fulghum









I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. -

The Fellowship of the Ring


4809770_GrystDojd (600x473, 441Kb)



One plus one equals both -

Gregory Maguire


4809770_Lubov_dvoe_1_ (700x412, 260Kb)




Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.

- William Shakespeare


-929206895 (600x429, 306Kb)


We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet… I mean, what does any one life really mean ? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness. -

Shall We Dance ?


4809770_Lubovstaie (410x424, 234Kb)



You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones.

 -Robert Jordan








Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything.

 - Katharine Hepburn






You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

- George Moore



 (530x600, 43Kb)


All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.

 - Leo Tolstoy



 (500x377, 78Kb)


What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.

-Helen Keller






Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame.

- Henry David Thoreau



 (600x429, 25Kb)



What will survive of us is love. 

- Phillip Larkin



 (700x525, 91Kb)




To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.

-Robert Brault




 (600x398, 98Kb)


We loved with a love that was more than love. 

- Edgar Allan Poe






Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new.

- Ursula K. Le Guin









Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

 - Emily Brontë









He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.

 - Leo Tolstoy










Love me and the world is mine.

-  David Reed









You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

- Dr. Seuss










Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. 

-Zelda Fitzgerald










I have been astonished
that Men could die Martyrs for religion
  I have shudder'd at it
  I shudder no more
I could be martyr'd for my Religion
Love is my religion
 I could die for that
I could die for you.

   -John Keats









I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.

 - Javan









The only thing that matters is what they feel, and how much they feel, for each other. And if it's half of what we felt — that's everything.

Guess Who's Coming to Dinne










Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.

 - Swedish Proverb










Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.

 - Albert Einstein