Saturday, March 8, 2014

GOOD MORNING POEMS FOR HER - Love Poetry



 (571x421, 87Kb)
 (340x58, 9Kb)

GOOD  MORNING  POEMS  FOR  HER


The darkness turns to light,
It is the start of the day so bright.
As the morning takes over night,
The dawn is so bright.
Wish you a very bright good morning dear,
With lots of hugs and cheer !



***


You are the sunlight of my life,
You are the glow of my life.
The morning is here
I want all your qualms to disappear,
Start your day afresh my dear,
Good morning sweetheart !


***


I think of you in this bright morning,
I can see the gleam of sunshine,
Am I remember your charming face,
And, taking you in my arms I wish I could embrace,
Wish you a very good morning my dear,
Wish you could be near !



***


As the dewdrop clear and fresh,
The morning is here, and I want to wish you,
This day so bright and new,
I wish that I knew,
It is difficult to stay without you,
Good morning, my dear. Star afresh and new !


***


A big knock at your door,
Who is it ?
It is me to wish you a happy good morning my dear,
Keep aside all the inhibition and fear,
Start your day fresh and new,
Like the pearl drop and dew,
Wish you a bright good morning !



***


My love, wish you a special good morning this day,
I really don't know how to say,
But, you mean the world to me,
There is nothing beyond you that I can see,
I just wish you were there with me,
A very happy good morning to you.
May you start your day bright and new,
I love you !



***


Look outside the window,
The sun is shining bright,
Smile and make the day more special,
There will not be any fright.
My dear wish you a special morning cheer,
I just wish you were near,
Have a great morning today,
It will surely be a new day !



***


My love, open your pretty eyes,
No I am not being wise,
On this new day,
You deserve everything whatever you say,
That's my wish for my sweetheart,
My good wishes for a day's new start,
A very good morning honey !



***


The clear blue sky, and your awesome face,
In my heart you have a special place,
The morning is fresh and here is my wish for you,
Because you are one in a few,
So lucky that I am with you,
Good morning my dear,
A very good morning to you !


***

The chirping of the birds so sweet,
A special thought from me and greet,
To make your day more special,
The dawn is here again,
So, open your eyes and get down from your bed,
Go out there, and make your smile spread,
A very pleasant morning to my sweet pie !




 (266x319, 25Kb)
Inn_Gallery