Wednesday, May 30, 2012

LOVE POEMS FOR HER








Reflections of a Beautiful Morning



The sun rises above the hillcrest,
As does the joy of my heart;
Rays of warmth and love,
From her I will never depart.



Fresh dew upon the grass,
Young birds chirp in their nests;
I watch her gently sleep,
My love to her I silently profess.



I enjoy the stillness and calm,

Watching as she smiles and dreams;
She brings me to stillness and peace,
Like that of a slow flowing stream.



My heart and soul flow with love,

And I smile as I quietly reflect;
I’ve been handed a sweet princess,
A sweet princess to love and to protect.



A vow to myself I make,

As she quietly sleeps away;
To love and always cherish her,
Until my last breath... until my last day.

- Michael Brieck -










A Dream Come True

Feelings that once were hidden
Are now expressed to you.
Days that once were stormy
Are now the brightest blue.



Times that once were lonely

Are now filled with pleasure.
All that once was mine alone
Are now things we both treasure.



Nights that once were cold

Are now comforting and warm.
Fears that once were very real
Are now gone with the storm.



A heart that once was broken

Can now finally mend.
A person once alone in life
Can now call you a friend.



Dreams that once were longed for

Are now all coming true.
The love I once thought was gone
I have now and forever in you.


- Dawn Ballard -








I MAKE THIS PROMISE TO YOU

by   Tyr Annassassi -



I make this solemn promise to you:

To be your lover when you need to be loved,
your doctor when you are ill,
your army when you go to war,
your umbrella when life rains down on you,
your rock when you get weary,
your shield when you need defense,
your spirit when you are drained,
your pillow when you need to rest,
your voice when no one can hear you,
your ear when no one will listen,
your comfort when you feel pain,
your hero when you are under duress,
your sunshine when darkness falls,
your answer when questions arise,
your inspiration to overcome obstacles,
your hand to hold when you are frightened,
your kiss that wakes you everyday,
and your "I love you" each and every night.

I am yours... all of me.










OUR LOVE

by  - Zalihe Hussain


You hold my hand, I caress your lips,
You look into my eyes and my heart beat skips.
I stroke your back skin so soft and smooth,
I admire your face, every line, every groove.
We move in a little closer, our bodies entwine,
you touch my neck, it sends shivers down my spine.
You whisper that you love me and I know it's true
because I feel it in my heart and I love you too.









WHAT YOU ARE

by
- Brett Coulter


You are my raft in the rapids of life
You are my peace in the midst of strife
You are the shore to a shipwrecked soul
You are the bridge to a lifelong goal
You are the finish of an olympic run
You are the shine when there is no sun
You are a rope when I start to fall
You are my wife and you are my all.













LOVE


- Author Unknown -



When it comes to lovin' couples,
don't we make the perfect pair-
There's romance, love, and laughter
in the friendship that we share.
We care enough to listen,
to trust and understand.
To build a life together,
side by side and hand in hand.
We both know that we're lucky
and we've got a good thing going.
Through ups and downs
and give and take,
our love just keeps on growing...
'Cause I bring out the best in you,
and you the best in me-
I guess it takes the two of us
to make the perfect "we."










IMAGINE


by - Pete Shilling



Imagine the woods,
Without a tree,
Imagine the rivers,
Without the sea,
Imagine yourself,
Without me,
Imagine how lost,
I would be.








39 comments:

  1. your poem is wonderful and so full of emotions. I felt an unbelievable enjoyment when I started to read it .Really enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and your appreciation. I am glad that you enjoy it. Wishing you a wonderful life !

      Delete
    2. THANKS FOR UR POEM THAT IS REALLY VERY NICE............ GOD BLESS U.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for your visit and please, note that they are not my poems, I just put here with beautiful images because I love them. I wrote the poets to each of them because is their work and feelings - first of all - and I am happy that you and so many other people enjoy it. May good Lord give you always all you need to be happy !

      Delete
  2. Look you're poem lit my girls life up thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and nice words. Glad to hear that I was useful . Wishing you and to your girls a happy life !

      Delete
  3. They are wonderful. Each and every line means a lot and very much true! :) Awesome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and for your nice words. Yes, they are so true because people...suffer for love and finally we all find the real and loyal love....that special one...

      Delete
  4. Love poem for girls that are written and have a great impact on here. Useful post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you are appreciate them...especially when you are working with beautiful things for women...Thank you !

      Delete
  5. This site is great. Your Poems are Heart soother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your visit and nice words. I am happy if what I have posted is useful for any person who visits my blog and I hope bring also a little more sunshine and confidence...

      Delete
  6. I THOUGHT OF…
    I thought of writing you a poem about how heavenly and Divine you are,
    But the lord beat me to it by creating angelic beings so he can keep a piece of you next to him in heaven.
    Then I thought of writing you a poem about your eyes, but the stars beat me to it by mimicking the brightness of your eyes when they shine.
    Again I thought of writing you a poem about your lips, but the bees beat me to it by creating sweet honey to replicate the sweetness of your kiss.
    Then again I thought of writing you a poem about your smile, but the flowers beat me to it by blossoming and blooming whenever you chose to smile.
    Again I thought of writing you a poem about your voice, but the birds beat me to it by imitating your voice in their melodic songs.
    Then I thought of writing you a poem about your sadness, but the clouds beat me to it by weeping rain whenever you chose to cry.
    Again I thought of writing you a poem about how your presence makes me feel, but Mother Nature beat me to it by painting the rainbow after the storm.
    And then I thought of writing you a poem about appreciating you, but the sun and the moon beat me to it by rising to honor you and by the leaves falling at you feet to pay their respect to you.
    Then again I thought of writing you a poem about love, but ( bloody) Shakespeare beat me to by writing “shall I compare thee to a summers day…”
    Again I thought of writing you a poem about how nice I could treat you if I could have and keep you as my girl, but your man beat me to it by having you first.
    Then finally my heart decided to write you a poem and it wrote,
    I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful poem ! I think is by Sipho Khumalo , right ? Thank you for such a joy : reading it and...I think I will put it here or in another post very special...splendid ! Incredible feelings and..the magic of poetry ! A good one.
      Thank you so much for your visit and for this wonderful ...so wonderful poem ! Wishing you a life full of love and Beauty !

      Delete
  7. I'm watching th leaves falling frm trees Whch reminds m th falling of u in my arms...th cold breeze flows lik a running water n sense m th touch of u ...whenever I look at th sky it tells m tht I will met 1dy in beautiful daylight on a beautiful day
    I love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful words and wonderful feelings - that lady - the special one for you - must be very happy...
      Thank you for your visit ! Wishing you a life full of love and wonderful things.

      Delete
  8. wow....... des r jus awesome.. i jus luv dt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and I am very glad that you find the poems special...
      Wishing you a life full of wonderful and loyal friends and that special person for you being by your side always.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you, Michael, for your visit and I am glad that you like them. I also hope that you will use some for your beloved.

      Delete
  10. These poems are amazing but how do i get my ex back i love her so much my nmae is crystal and any advise please help !!! i have a story to tell but have noone to tell it too !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ! Thank you for your comment and I can listen to you but I am not able to advise you, so...patiently and happily can listen to your story. There are many factors which can determine her return...
      But you also remember that there are things that hurt us and seem to be bad but finally they are not so bad and God has something better for us...I know, I know, you need something else to hear but just think for a while...
      Let's hear your story and maybe we can help you...

      Delete
  11. great posting of Latest love poetry her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna, for your nice words. I visited your post (I think is your post) and you also have there beautiful love poetry.

      I put your web address here and people who needs or wants to read beautiful love poems can visit your site too, OK ?

      http://www.lovevalentinesms.com/category/love-poetry/love-poetry-for-her

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you ! I am glad that you enjoyed my selection . Wishing you a life full of love and joy !

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and I am very glad that you enjoyed them. Wishing you a wonderful life !

      Delete
  14. wonderful poems that you have posted here...i enjoyed them very much.....
    How would you know?
    That how much do i Love thee...
    In the pray i ask for you..
    And a wish to kiss the lips of thee...

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely peaces of feelings that flow and extrude over the neck of the heart...i really appreciate your work of posting such true poetry that attract to poetry keener.
    how would you know?
    that how much i love thee.
    you only can believe the expression
    but not the feelings that resides in me.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Manoj ! Thank you for your visit and nice comments (both of them) ! I am very glad that the poems posted here bring you joy and.....very happy to see so many people in love ! This is the natural way of all human being - to be in love ! Wishing you a wonderful life !

      Delete
  16. I can simply say "Wow" yes its simply superb and there are no words to express how wonderfully you wrote all this.

    Sri...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and I really enjoy every time someone write here that my selection of love poems is a good one ! Wishing you a beautiful life full of love and joy !

      Delete
  17. This is really a nice set of collection... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you nice comment; I am glad that you enjoyed the poems. Wishing you a beautiful life !

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and your nice comments. I am glad that you enjoyed my post of love poem for her. Wishing you a blessed life !

      Delete