Tuesday, December 8, 2020

I WANT TO - by Robert Miller, USA

 



I  WANT  TO

by Robert Miller, USA



I want you to love me

but I want your love to be true,

I need your love to be like the love

that I have for you.




I want you to want to be held

by my loving arms at night,

the arms that will make you feel secure

while holding you so tight.




I want you to want me to

awake beside you everyday,

so I can show you just how much

of my love i can throw your way.




I want you to want to

have a family with me,

so to both you and our children

I can be the best that i can be.




I want you to want to be

the closest person in my life,

so we can live our lives forever

as a husband and wife.




But most of all  I  want you to know

that to you I'll always be true,

because there's no one else in this world

that  I  could love the way i love you.