Tuesday, January 8, 2019

ALL I HAVE - by Caleb K. Loo


ALL  I HAVE  

by  Caleb K. Loo 


If I could, I would give you the sky
but all I have, is my breath, to bring new heights

If I could, I would give you the ocean
but all I have, is my heart, and the depths of my love

If I could, I would give you the sun
but all I have, is my body, and its warm embrace

If I could, I would give you the moon
but all I have, is my soul, to light the dark

If I could, I would give you the stars
but all I have, are these dreams, that we'll reach them one day

If I could, I would give you all of the beauty found in this world
but all I have, are these hands, to paint your picture

If I could, I would give you the heavens
but all I have to give:

Is the intent of you, with every breath that I take
Every beat of my heart, only for your sake
The warmth of my body, your sheltering place
The light of my soul, the darkness will fade
The space in my mind, in dreams and awake
And my hand, reaching out, a future we'll make
So take my hand, and together, our heaven we'll create...

I give all that I am, to my one true soulmate 


R-Oksan@