Tuesday, September 18, 2018

BEAUTY AN SOLITUDE - by Gerry Legister





BEAUTY  AN  SOLITUDE 

 by Gerry Legister

I will leave all the struggles and the trouble
of the worlds conquest by every pleasure found,
And go to a place where the wind softly whistle
in the breeze with no tempest snares around.

To be alone with heavenly sound of inner peace
that raises my soul to a higher spiritual plane,
Where anxiety's deadly attacks will slowly cease
And I am free from critical cliché of emotional pain.

Where The beauty of seclusion fuels my imagination
shaping future existence and reality within my mind,
and make the freedom of feeling a great liberation,
unrestricted by regulations and rules of every kind.

Daily, I seek the beauty of solitude by choice
And listen to the hush whispers of my inner voice.