Monday, December 3, 2012

GOD POETRY





THE WILL OF GOD


Author: Unknown
 

The will of God will never take you,
Where the grace of God cannot keep you.
Where the arms of God cannot support you,
Where the riches of God cannot supply your needs,
Where the power of God cannot endow you.


The will of God will never take you,
Where the spirit of God cannot work through you,
Where the wisdom of God cannot teach you,
Where the army of God cannot protect you,
Where the hands of God cannot mold you.


The will of God will never take you,
Where the love of God cannot enfold you,
Where the mercies of God cannot sustain you,
Where the peace of God cannot calm your fears,
Where the authority of God cannot overrule for you.


The will of God will never take you,
Where the comfort of God cannot dry your tears,
Where the Word of God cannot feed you,
Where the miracles of God cannot be done for you,
Where the omnipresence of God cannot find you.








My Gift



by Helen Johnson



You gave your all, Lord,
you gave us your best!
Because of your love,
we've been truly blessed !





You've given so much
and that is the reason,
I'm giving to you,
this holiday season...





All of myself, and all I can be
a heart full of thanks, I give to thee;
For the love and compassion
that you've given to me.





There's no way I could ever
begin to repay
All the mercy and grace,
you have sent my way.





I just want you to know Lord
that I love you more,
Each day that I live
more than ever before !





It's all that I have Lord,
this gift of my love,
But it's sent from my heart
on the wings of your dove !








Jesus



by Stacy  Workman


Who will stand for you?
Jesus if you ask him to.
He is standing with his arms open wide-
If you will but just step to his side.
He will make your life as good as new-
He will make a better you.
The world will always stand in fear-
They do not know he is so dear.
If they would but take the chance-
They would find he is worth more than just a glance.
He will always be there for us-
He once fell to the dust.
He carried the cross-
He hung on the tree.
He made a way for you and me.
If we will but take hold-
We will find we need not gold.
If we follow him always-
We will find better days.
Life will still have toil and strife-
However, with Jesus you will have eternal life.