Monday, March 19, 2012

LOVE POEMS







To The One I Love

Beautiful lady, lily of the field

You, my umbrella and my shield
Your adoration showers like the rains
And drowns all odds and pains.

Searching everywhere unto the crest

Clear you stood above the rest
For never in my dreams most sweet
Did I such a lovely damsel meet.

Mesmerised I am, dreaming all the while

Of when we shall walk down the aisle
To vows we take we shall keep
With our affection ever deep.

For eternity our love shall sprout

Though the world be in drought
A union most blissful, this I know
For we ever shall sparkle and glow.

- Robert Asom -










Everytime I Look At The Stars

I gazed in your eyes,
Such a beautiful blue;
My heart whispered to me,
And that’s right when I knew;
The waves had ceased crashing,
On the sand at our feet;
Time had stopped passing,
My search was complete;
I finally discovered,
What I'd known all along;
A mystery uncovered,
That just couldn't be wrong;
It wasn't our first kiss,
Nor' the day that we met;
But I realized something,
I will never forget;
With the stars shining brightly,
From high up above;
I'd one word to describe it,
That word, is love.
I knew then these feelings,
For my sweetheart were true;
The man of my dreams,
And my soulmate, is you.
I think of it every time,
That I look at the stars;
This memory is mine,
But that moment was
OURS
.

- Stephanie Lumley -










Love Spell

Every time I look at you
my heart skips a beat
I wonder if you know, my love,
that my heart is at your feet
I leave it there for you to do
whatever that you wish
You could take my heart,
and love me,
Or just leave me in this bliss.

- Ana Martinez -







You

You kissed my lips and I felt a flutter in my heart,

You touched my hand and lit a spark in my body,
You stared into my eyes and saw straight into my soul,
You put your arms around me and I was finally complete.

- Laura Aguiar -








Words twist and tumble
Through my mind
But I can't grab the right word
Or the right line
So we sit
In silence
But it’s not uncomfortable
In fact I love it
You rest your head on my chest
As we lay here
Lovers entwined
Hearts tangled
You raise your head
And look into my eyes
And I see our love
Almost as if it’s a real force
I don’t ever want to lose this moment
You lay your head on my chest once again
And now I can feel your heartbeat
And my hearts skips
And I finally find the words I’m looking for
I love you

- Stephen Piekuta -







Our Story

My grizzled eyes stalked your lissome limbs

And discovered camouflaged curves.
I purred a secret smile.

I'm not reckless and thought to retire.

But then your winsome smile.
My surprised spirit soared on seldom seen
                              condor wings.

My excitement ripened like a restrained volcano.

You snared my mind with comfortable associations.
We progressed; each touch thrilled arousal.

Now, you welcome my eyes, my lips,

                       and my feckless fingers.
My touch is no trespass.
You've let me pass the sentries around your soul.

And we soar.


- Chris Banner -