Wednesday, November 19, 2014

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY ? by Tinamarie A. Holt



HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY  ?

by Tinamarie A. Holt



Have I told you lately just how much I Love You,
or how your gentle smile melts my loving heart ?


Have I told you lately how your whispered words
can touch the inner parts of my very soul 
and just the thought of you warms me when we're apart ?


Have I told you how I would feel without your arms
to hold me close and how empty my life would be 
without you there to share it with me ?   


Have I told you that it doesn't matter how we spend
our time as long as it is just the two of us together ?


Have I told you how I have watched your peaceful, restful 
face when you are asleep and the tender fascination I feel ?


If I haven't told you, lately, it is because there are
no words to express a Love this close, deep and real.


With all my love today, tomorrow and every moment in 
between
I Love You So Very Much !!!