Thursday, June 30, 2011

TOP TEN REASONS WHY GOD MADE EVE (JOKE)










10. God was worried that Adam would frequently  become lost in the garden because he would  not ask for directions.




adameve-anim1.gif (7136 bytes)







9. God knew that one day Adam would require
    someone to locate and hand him the remote.







adameve-anim1.gif (7136 bytes)








8. God knew Adam would never go out and buy  himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would  therefore need Eve to buy one for him.







adameve-anim1.gif (7136 bytes)










7. God knew Adam would never be able to make a  doctor's dentist's or haircut appointment by himself.








adameve-anim1.gif (7136 bytes)









6. God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.




adameve-anim1.gif (7136 bytes)






5. God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.




adameve-anim1.gif (7136 bytes)






4. As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never  remember where he left his tools.







adameve-anim1.gif (7136 bytes)








3. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his  troubles on when God caught him hiding in the  garden.








adameve-anim1.gif (7136 bytes)








2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be  alone."



And, finally, the Number 1 reason why
God created Eve....

1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He  stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that!"


....Apple  anyone ?!....




8 comments:

  1. There is definately a great deal too learn about this subject.
    I love all of the points you have made.

    Look at my site; Parker Marsh

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this
    piece of writing as well as from our discussion made here.

    Take a look at my page; http://powerigfs.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and your so nice comment. Very interesting your site too - I just think is most for men, right ? But I am sure that they will find it very useful . Have a nice life !

      Delete
  3. It's going to be finish of mine day, however before end I am reading
    this fantastic post to increase my knowledge.

    My web blog :: best skin care product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment; I also visited your blog: very interesting indeed. Wishing you a lot of success with it.

      Delete
  4. I know this if offf topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and
    was wondering what all is required to gget set up?
    I'm assuming havinmg a blog like yours ould ccost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice wold be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks

    my weblog ... miami movers storage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I think your blog might be having internet browser compatibility problems.
    When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues.
    I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads
    up! Aside from that, excellent website!

    my web-site :: rose water toner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have rad a few good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how a lott attempt you put to make anny such
    fantastic informative web site.

    my site; 100 hcg drops

    ReplyDelete