Saturday, August 18, 2018

LOVE ON THE BEACH by Arti Chopra


 LOVE ON THE BEACH

by Arti Chopra


Just hold my hand, love
lead me to heaven
under the stars
by the side of the sea,

just sit by my side, love
and let our eyes say our thoughts
fingers in the sand
spell out your love for me

listen to the waves, love
as they strike against the rocks
they drum out a message
of your love just for me

just hold my hand tightly love
lead me to the cove
our special secret place
for all eternity

just hold me in your arms, love
let my ears hear your heart
it beats strong and loud
it beats for only me

just gaze at the stars, love
as they twinkle in the twilight
they flash a special morse code
that sings your love for me

as the shadows lengthen, love
and the sun enters the sea
your fingers in my hair
love me warm and tenderly

the moon has risen high, love
your beloved face so silvery
joy shines out from within your eyes
as my lashes close langourously

just you and me love
no one else, only the warm blue sea
golden sands, swaying palms
only you and only me


Alisa i  cheshire  cat