Sunday, February 5, 2017

THROUGH THICK AND THIN by © Annie Hall





THROUGH  THICK  AND  THIN

by  © Annie Hall


I could skip a heartbeat, and I would survive,
I could be in a car crash, and still be alive.
The clouds could fall out of the sky,
The oceans could disappear, and all turn dry.


These things in life are all bad I know,
but there's far worse things,
just thought you should know.


Life would not be the same without someone like you,
You're there when I need you to help me through.
Through the good times and through the bad,
Be them happy, or be them sad.


I don't have to be with you, to know you're there,
We don't have to see each other, to know that we care.
We could be apart for years upon end,
and still remain the best of friends.


Life goes on, and people change,
And through it all, our friendship shall remain the same.
That's such as a life, and how things come to be.
Just thought you should know,


HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME.