Monday, February 13, 2017

MY HEART FOREVER - by Jake Casteel




MY HEART FOREVER 

by  Jake Casteel



For this Valentine's Day,
I don't have much money,
No rings, or a car, or a special necklace,
What I instead decided to give you is something priceless,
It's something every girl wants,
No girl seems to find,
Money can't buy,
What some people call the meaning of life,
And what others say only God himself can award you.


What is this priceless treasure?
It's something I can't give any other girl in the world,
Something you cannot return,
And the only treasure you will have after you die.


When you see God at the gates to Heaven,
He will ask if you have found true love.
You will say "No, I didn't,"
It is then he will look at you strange,
You will ask what's wrong and he will say,
"If you didn't find true love,
Then why do you have two hearts?"
At this time you will remember,
That it was me who gave you,

My heart forever...