Monday, February 13, 2017

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, LOVE ! - by Dylan Chute


https://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/2//67/784/67784220_LOVE_II_by_groby1.jpg


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY,  LOVE  !

by  Dylan Chute



Happy Valentines Day to you
Just for some reason I know that it true
With all of our beginnings
Came with endings
With all of our starts
We fell apart
But we stayed together through thick and thin
No matter how many times again and again
A love so perfect a love so true
I would die if any thing happened to you
A love so pure a love so sweet
When we first met you knocked me off my feet
And now to end this by a saying
That I knew when I was a baby:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so are you
I hope you like this ending as much as I do
Nothing left to say except
I Love You