Monday, February 13, 2017

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - © Dominique R. Ruiz


9e4dee151c63d3992cbd5559b048b573.gif


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

© Dominique R. Ruiz



I can't seem to get you off my mind
And I'm sure that every time
I close my eyes your smile is what I will see
Because happily by your side or in your arms is where I want to be
AMAZING is one word that describes you
FUNNY, CUTE, SMART, and SEDUCING are some others that are true
Besides though, words that got me so into you it's those eyes
That really got me hypnotized
And that gorgeous smile
That makes me want to go the extra mile
And even though we DON'T speak
Every time I see you I get oh so weak
But I want to tell you how I feel
Because every time I see you it's my heart you steal
And besides feeling weak, I feel scared
Because what if I tell you and for my feelings you don't care
So for now I'll admire from afar
But just know that it's you I wish for when I see a shooting star
Did I mention my heart melts every time you look or come my way
But enough of that I just wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day